Information We Collect:
When you use UniFly, we may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- IP Address: We collect your IP address to help diagnose issues with our servers and to administer UniFly. We may also use your IP address to gather demographic information.
- Email: We may collect your email address to create and manage your UniFly account, to provide you with customer support, and to send you notifications about UniFly updates, news, and promotions. We may also use your email address to communicate with you regarding any issues you may have with UniFly.
- Nickname: We may collect a nickname that you choose to use in connection with UniFly. This nickname may be visible to other UniFly users.
- Fullname: We may collect your full name to identify you in connection with your UniFly account and to communicate with you regarding any issues you may have with UniFly.
- Preference Settings: We may collect your preference settings to personalize your UniFly experience and to improve the performance of UniFly.
Use of Information:
We may use the personal information we collect from you in connection with UniFly for the following purposes:
- To create and manage your UniFly account.
- To provide you with customer support.
- To send you notifications about UniFly updates, news, and promotions.
- To personalize your UniFly experience and to improve the performance of UniFly.
- To comply with legal obligations.
Disclosure of Information:
We may disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
- Service Providers: We may disclose your personal information to our service providers who assist us in providing UniFly to you, such as hosting providers, payment processors, and customer support providers.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of UniFly, its users, or others.
- Business Transfers: We may disclose your personal information in connection with a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
Security of Information:
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
You may choose not to provide us with certain types of personal information, but doing so may limit your ability to use UniFly. You may also opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications.